BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Formspring Backgrounds »

Monday, July 4, 2011

Reasons Why I Love Disney [[Day 2]]

**5 weeks!!!**

Source: Simple Disney Things
If you've never eaten at Chef Mickey's in the Contemporary Resort, do so. It's one of my favorite character meals, and we make sure we eat there every time we visit. They have a part during the meal where everyone gets to twirl their napkins in the air for everyone celebrating something that day. Normally, the napkins are a dark blue....unless you're celebrating something. Then you get a yellow napkin. :) The last 2 visits (back in April and last December), I was celebrating something (college graduation in December, birthday in April), so I got the yellow napkin. :) And a cupcake....but that's for a different post. :p

My yellow birthday napkin. :)

0 comments: