BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Formspring Backgrounds »

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Classes!

I'm horrible at keeping up with this blog, I know. And I'm sorry. :(

But, a week later, I'm finally going to tell you about my classes! :) I'm taking two of the Disney Exploration Series classes--Exploring Leadership and Exploring Disney Heritage. I love these classes because they're free, there's no books to buy, no tests to study for, no assignments to turn in. The DES classes are perfect for me since I graduated in May, and I don't want to have to deal with the typical college coursework again right now. Plus, we get to take a couple of field trips with these classes. :)

I'm pretty sure I'm going to love both of my classes. Last week was pretty much just introductions, so today I'll get a better idea of how their going to go. But I have the same teacher for both, and he's really great. He's very energetic, and you can tell that he loves his job, and he loves this company. That definitely makes me excited to go to class, and to hopefully stay with this company.

So why did I decide to take the classes that I am taking? Well, the Heritage class is pretty obvious. :p I mean, if I'm going to work for this company, then I need to know about it. :p I decided to take the Leadership class because I want to stay with this company, and I want to move up into a good position with this company. So, this class will help me develop the leadership skills I need to make all of that possible.

I'll update more about the classes after today's sessions. :p

Have a magical day!

0 comments: