BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Formspring Backgrounds »

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Housing for Extension

So, I went yesterday to get my housing assignment come January. I'm happy to announce that I will be rooming with one of my co-workers/best friends down here, and that I will be staying in Chatham! :) No changing complexes....just buildings. And the building I'll be moving to is a short walk from the one I'm currently in, so all is well with that. :) And I'll be on the first floor this time, which will make moving in so much easier.

Move out/in day is January 5. We have 3 hours to move everything from our old apartments into our new apartments. It shouldn't be a problem for me, but Kim (my future roomie!) is moving from a different complex. Hopefully she won't have too hard of a time getting everything moved.

I've already started packing up some stuff--mostly stuff for my parents to take back home with them when they come visit me next weekend. I hate the thought of moving again, but I'm excited for the next chapter in my Disney adventure. I still don't know what I'm going to do come May 11, but I'll figure it out. I have to.

Well that's all for now. I'm gonna get dressed and maybe head to Hollywood Studios for some drawing classes for a bit. :) Then it's back to the apartment to pack some more.

Have a magical day!

0 comments: