BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Formspring Backgrounds »

Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 4!

*9 Weeks!!!!!*

Well, I'm a little late posting today. :p I'm actually trying to stay off the computer more than I have been. I don't want to spend my summer inside on the computer all the time. But, I'll at least try to do my challenges in the morning instead of waiting to do them. :p

Day 4: Your favorite prince.

 Prince Philip from Sleeping Beauty. While the other princes either just come up and kiss the princess (Snow White), or ride in a boat and become indecisive about kissing her (The Little Mermaid), or trick the princess into thinking they're a real prince (Aladdin), Prince Philip actually goes and fights for his princess. He battles one of the most evil Disney villains, and risks his life, in order to save Princess Aurora. He fights for love. He risks everything for love. That's what a real prince should do. No, excuse me, that's what a real MAN should do.

And you know, David Beckham makes a really hot Prince Philip. ;p  


0 comments: