BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Formspring Backgrounds »

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Leave a Legacy

Source: Simple Disney Things
My mom and I did the Leave a Legacy back in 2000. For those of you who don't know what it is, there's these marble slabs right when you enter Epcot (and there's a lot of them). For the millinium, people had their pictures taken, and they were put onto these slabs (hence, leave a legacy).Since there are so many pictures and slabs, it's hard to find yours. In fact, we didn't find ours again until this past April when we went for vacation. :p

Here's our picture.

The middle one, obviously. :p

It's hard to believe that picture was taken 11 years ago. That means I was 12! Ah! :p

Now, maybe by the time my program ends, I'll be able to find this picture at Epcot without any trouble. :p

0 comments: