BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Formspring Backgrounds »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Made It To Orlando!

So, I arrived in Orlando late yesterday evening, after a very loooong day of driving. I didn't do much of anything because, well, I was exhausted last night. Pretty much came to the hotel, got settled, got dinner, and then went to bed. Such excitement, I know. :p

Today has been a little more eventful. It started off with a visit to Downtown Disney this morning, including breakfast at one of the newest restaurants there, Pollo Campero/Fresh A-Peel. I had some cereal and one of the fruit cups, and it was really good. Then I headed over to Babycakes Bakery (which is inside Pollo Campero), and tried one of their coconut doughnuts. I did have some reservations because they use completely organic things in their baked goods, but I was curious. And the verdict? That doughnut was one of the best doughnuts I've ever had. :) Then after that, there was some more shopping, then a trip to Walmart and to find where I have to go check in tomorrow, and to find where the apartment complex I hope I get is at. :)

Tonight is the check-in dinner for everyone checking in tomorrow. I'm excited because I get to meet a lot of the people I've talking to on Facebook. And....I finally get to meet my awesome housemates in person! :) I'm so excited!

Well, that's all for right now. I'll try and blog about tonight when I get back. If not, then look for a pretty lengthy update tomorrow. Actually, look for a pretty lengthy update tomorrow anyway. :p

Have a magical day!

0 comments: