BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Formspring Backgrounds »

Monday, August 1, 2011

One Week!!!

Well, here I am at the one week until check-in mark! I'm so excited that this time next week, I will have my apartment, have my job placement, and be settling into my new life as a Disney Cast Member. And I am beyond excited! I can't wait to get down to Orlando this weekend and meet the awesome people that I will be living, learning, and earning with. :)

I'm still in packing mode, and I have been for most of the summer. I think I've got a lot done, but I don't really feel like I have. Which sucks, because I leave Saturday, and I feel like I'm nowhere near ready. But I'll get there. I have to work tonight and get my bed cleaned off (which means I have to do some more packing) so that I can finally sleep in it again. :p Sharing a couch with my dog is not fun...especially when she keeps trying to push me off because she believes that the couch belongs to her. :p

I will definitely be doing some more actual blog posts this week, but for now I must go and work on some more packing and figuring out what I still need to get before I leave!

For my fabulous D-Fam, I leave you with this:

I can't wait!!!

0 comments: