BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Formspring Backgrounds »

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sick. :(

So, I'm officially sick. Ugh. I heard that a lot of CPs get sick within the first 2 weeks of the program, but I didn't think I would be one of them. But I am. And it sucks.

I left work early yesterday, and then I called in today because I'm sick. And I hated doing all of that. But, I can barely talk, I'm coughing, and my body aches. Considering I work in a restaurant, I thought it would be safer for everyone if I just stayed home today.

I did have my weekend Tuesday and Wednesday, and it was very fun! :) Cayla's fiance was in town, so I spent a lot of time with them. Monday night, we went to Downtown Disney to see "The Change-Up" at the AMC. It was a good movie, but I forgot that it was filmed in Atlanta....and it takes place in Atlanta. So I did get a bit homesick after seeing all the places that I loved (especially Turner Field...with a Braves game happening). But, it was nice going to a late movie after work, knowing that I didn't have to get up the next day. :)

Tuesday, we went to Typhoon Lagoon and hung out there for a few hours. We rode a lot of the slides, and spent some time in the wave pool. We even got to see Tiff and Jordan working! That was pretty cool. Then, it started storming, so we were going to wait it out. We got what's called The Sand Pail--a sand bucket full of ice cream and all the toppings you could imagine. The 3 of us ate it, but we didn't finish it. We almost finished it though. :) The storm didn't let up, so we ended up leaving and coming back to the apartment. Cayla and Ryan went and had dinner, and then the 3 of us went to Jellyrolls at the Boardwalk Resort. It's a piano bar, and it was so cool. We spent about 3 hours there listening to the guys play all these songs on the piano. And it was requests only, so we got a wide variety of stuff. :) It was such a cool place. :)

Wednesday was spent at Hollywood Studios. We did so much--I think we rode almost every ride in the park. We also saw Fanstamic! It was my second time seeing the show, and it was Cayla and Ryan's first time seeing it. They loved it! :) We then proceeded to ride Tower of Terror 4 times in a row. :) Oh! We were waiting in line for Rockin' Roller Coaster, and there was this 8 year old girl in line with her dad and brother, and she was terrified. She tried to run back out of line because she was so scared to ride it. We talked to her and convinced her to ride it. I told her that I rode it for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and that I freaked out the first time too, but now I love that ride. They ended up riding in front of me, and when the ride was over, she turned around, smiled, and gave me a thumbs up. She loved it! That was the coolest moment for me. :)

So that was my weekend. And now I'm sitting here in the apartment in my pjs, sick, and it's storming outside. Perfect sleeping weather, I guess! :)

Have a magical day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon

xoxo