BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Formspring Backgrounds »

Friday, September 9, 2011

It's Been A Month!

I have officially been a Cast Member for a month! Yay!!!

Now, I know I've sucked at posting, and I'm sorry for it. Between work and hanging out with my roommates, I've been kept pretty busy. I feel like I live at Coral Reef--but luckily, I love the people I work with, so it's not a bad thing. And I get 2 consecutive days off right now, which is good. And judging from how the part- and full-timers schedules are, I should keep getting 2 consecutive days off. However, I know that could change when the Christmas season gets here. Business for us will pick up dramatically after Thanksgiving because we are one of the restaurants people can choose to eat at when they book their dinner packages for the Candlelight Processional. :)

So, I've been to Magic Kingdom a couple of times in the last week, and I'm very excited to report that they have their fall decorations up!!! It makes me excited to see the fall colors and pumpkins everywhere because it makes it feel a little more like fall....even if the temperature here isn't fall like at all. And what's even more exciting is that Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party starts on Tuesday!!! I've never been to the Halloween party, so I'm really looking forward to getting to experience it this year. :)

Well, I wish this could be longer, but I have to get ready for work. If I'm not exhausted when I get home, I'll try to post again tonight.

Have a magical day! :)

0 comments: