BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Formspring Backgrounds »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge--Disney Style :) (Day 1)

I did a 30 day photo challenge on Facebook about a month ago. I was looking at some other blogs written by my fellow CP-ers, and I came across the Disney version of the challenge (more specifically, I saw it on Megan's blog). So, me being a lover of not only Disney but of these photo challenges, I decided to do it. And I'll do it on here. It'll give ya'll something to read while I'm waiting (not s0) patiently to start the program (96 days!!!).

So here we go with Day 1!

Day 1: A picture of you at Disney with 10 reasons why you're a Disney lover.

1. Some of my best vacation memories are from Disney World.
2. Disney World is not called "The Happiest Place on Earth" for nothing. :p
3. The more I read about Walt Disney, the more I realize that I'm a lot like him.
4. Walt Disney is one of my heroes. :)
5. I bonded with my big brother over Disney movies. :)
6. I love the idea of the fairytales: of good overcoming evil and of the Princess always getting her Prince. :)
7. Tinkerbell.
8. Walt Disney was a creative genius. Seriously.
9. Every time I visit Disney World, it's so magical.
10. Disney showed me that even my biggest dreams could come true. :)

1 comments:

Meg said...

I'm glad you like the 30 day challenges! Have fun with it. It helps make the time go by a little faster. :)