BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Formspring Backgrounds »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Memories Make Me Excited

I wish I could say that I found this video, but I didn't. Sydney over at My Disney College Program Adventure  did. But I must say, I'm glad she did!

One of the things that I fondly remember from my early trips to Disney World is the in-room "World Tour" they showed on the TV in the hotel rooms. I loved watching them, seeing what all was going on in the World. But, what I really loved about them was the song that played. :) I would have that song in my head the rest of the day (unless I got on the It's A Small World ride....).

Anyway, here's the video. Watch to relive some great memories, or, if you've never seen it, watch it so you can see what you missed out on. :)

And have a Zip A Dee Doo Dah Day! :)

0 comments: