BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Formspring Backgrounds »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 14!

Day 14: A picture of your favorite nighttime (existing or past) on Disney property.

I have 2. Hey, it's Disney. It's hard to choose!

 First up is the Electrical Water Pageant. I love it because it something that you just have to be in the right place at the right time. And since it takes place outside of the park, there's never really a crowd there, so you don't have to fight to see it. :)

My second favorite is the SpectroMagic parade in Magic Kingdom. It's also an electric parade, which I think is really cool. :) It's a parade that doesn't run all the time. There have been times I've visited the parks and it's not there. So when you can catch it, do it!! But this parade will always have a special place in my heart because our first trip to Disney World, it was during this parade where Snow White came over to me and hugged me. :) That was such a magical moment. :)

0 comments: