BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Formspring Backgrounds »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 7! :)

One week down! :)

Day 7: A picture of your favorite in park character.

Now, my favorite characters are Tink and Belle. However, they are not my favorite in park characters.


I love meeting Chip n' Dale and Goofy. :) They are so much fun to be around and take pictures with. For example, before the top picture was shot, Chip n' Dale tried to steal my cake pillow and eat it. And Dale even tried to climb up a tree. And in the bottom picture, I'm wearing a shirt I made that says "Future Disney Cast Member" on the front and "WDW College Program Fall 2011" on the back. When I showed Goofy, he grabbed my marker and a napkin and asked me where I'd be working. I told him I would be working in one of the restaurants, and he told me that I should work at Chef Mickey's. I could go for that. :p I always feel like I get the most interaction and the most fun out of these characters. That's why they're my favorite in park characters. :)

0 comments: