BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Formspring Backgrounds »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Message To My Wonderful Disney Family

Hey D-Fam!

I know that I haven't met any of you yet, but I just want to say that I feel like I have. The past few weeks that we've all spent talking to each other on Facebook, sharing ideas, talking about our interests, and just getting to know each other, have been some of the best times I've had. There are quite a few of you that I already feel close to, and I can't wait to meet ya'll.

Our D-fam is special. I think we've already proven that. I feel incredibly lucky to be a part of such a wonderful group. We've already proven that we're there for each other, and that we'll support each other in whatever we want to do. And the fact that I'm going to be down there with people who love Disney as much as I do...that excites me!

I am looking forward to getting down to Orlando and checking in to Disney on August 8 and finally meeting all you wonderful people. And I look forward to Living, Learning, and Earning alongside you and making memories that will last a lifetime.

Have a magical night!

-Amanda

0 comments: