BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Formspring Backgrounds »

Monday, May 23, 2011

This Made My Night.

I wasn't going to post again today, but 2 members of my lovely D-family posted a couple of things that I had to share. These two things made my night.

First, Kyndel posted this lovely gem of a quote: "Dear Edward Cullen, You stay forever young and sneak into the rooms of young girls? How original. Sincerely, Peter Pan"

If you know me, you know how much I hate Twilight. I despise it. I think the whole premise is stupid. And I can't stand that Edward actually sparkles.

My mom is a Twilight fan. She made me watch one of the movies. Ugh.

Anyway, because of my distaste of all things Twilight, I appreciate a good Twilight joke. Especially one that involves Disney.

Now, on to the second thing.



And here's the original video, just in case you need the back story.





Ah, YouTube.

Anyway, what does that have to do with Disney?

Source
There you go. And David, thanks for the link to the picture! :)

Have a magical night! :)

0 comments: