BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Formspring Backgrounds »

Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 10!

Just a warning: Since I couldn't update when I wanted to last night, prepare for several updates from me today. I'm going to start with the photo challenge first, but I'll come back later and get all of the posts that I've been waiting (not so) patiently to post since about 6pm last night. This is your warning. :)

Day 10: A picture of your favorite ride or attraction.


I have 2 favorites, one old and one new. My old favorite (like, from my first trip favorite) is the Tomorrowland Transit Authority (the TTA). It's the first thing I have to ride when we get into Tomorrowland. It's a nice way to get off your feet, and it's a nice way to see Tomorrowland before waiting in line for the attractions. The best part about the TTA? There's hardly ever a line for it! :)

My new favorite is the Tower of Terror. I rode that for the first time last month, and let me tell you, it was awesome! :)  It will definitely be something that I ride every trip from now on. :)

0 comments: