BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Formspring Backgrounds »

Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 3! :)

Day 3: A picture of your favorite Disney memory.


My latest trip to Disney was about a month ago during Spring Break/my birthday week. In fact, our last day in the parks was my birthday. :) Anyway, this was also the trip that both my brother and sister and their families joined us. My sister and her family had been to Disney before, but my brother and his family never had. So getting to be with them for their first trip (especially since he's got 3 kids under the age of 10) made the trip so much more magical.

But anyway, on to the picture. This was taken on my birthday, our last night. The day was pretty magical already (breakfast at Chef Mickey's, visit to Epcot to finish up World Showcase--my favorite part of Disney World). I loved people wishing me a happy birthday (I was wearing the birthday button and the birthday ears). But the best part came at dinner. We had dinner at Mickey's Backyard BBQ at Fort Wilderness (omg...real southern food. I was in heaven!!). We were sitting there after eating watching the kids (including my 6 year old niece and 3 year nephew) dance on the dance floor when all of a sudden, this huge Mickey cake appeared in front of me. My parents ordered it and didn't tell me. The word surprised is an understatement to how I felt. I was literally overwhelmed with several emotions, including an immense amount of love for my wonderful family. This picture has me (in the middle with the cake), my 9 year old niece, my brother, and my parents. This was seriously the best birthday I've ever had. :)

0 comments: